Ontario Government funding for training
If you’re employed by a company in Ontario there’s a grant available for our training. Here are the main details.
Q: What? The Ontario Government will help pay for my training?!
A: If you work in Ontario your employer can apply to have two thirds of our training class paid for by the Canada-Ontario Job Grant The employer must pay one third.
Q: What’s the catch?
A: There are a few, here are the main conditions:
- Your job must be located in Ontario
- You must be an Ontario resident and either a Canadian citizen, permanent resident or protected person
- Your employer must be licensed to operate in Ontario
- Your employer must not be a government agency
- You can’t be the business owner (sorry, freelancers).
Q: Are you an “eligible training institution”?
A: Yes, we’re based in Ontario and are “private trainers operating in compliance with the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005”.
Q: How do I apply?
A: First, read more here, then click the “Apply Now!” button. Technically you need to have your application approved before you urchase your ticket. But we can refund your original and let you purchase again at the same price after you get approved.
Q: What is your business number?
Q: How long does the application process take?
A: They say 12 business days. Not bad for the government! 😀
Q: Is that it?
A: Yes, apply now! → Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Get in touch if you still have questions: email@example.com.